At Iron Fox Axes our Mission is to empower you with superior tools. By using only the best materials in combination with our advanced design we are proud to present you with an axe that is as dynamic as it is powerful. We stand behind our products and want you to be able to use your new purchase with confidence. An Iron Fox Axe is an investment for life.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase you must contact us within 30 days of receiving your item/ items for full refund or exchange.
- As a general rule used items are not accepted for return or exchange if they have been used
- If you receive the wrong item we will make it right. You will be reimbursed for the Return Shipping charges when we receive your package.
- We do charge a 10% restocking fee for all orders that are returned for refund not due to our mistake. There is no restocking fee for exchanges, which are issued only for the purchase price of the item, not for shipping charges. Shipping fees will be charged when we send your exchange item
- When returning an item:
- Repackage the item(s) as they were received
- Include a copy of your invoice with a brief description of why the item(s) are being returned and if you would like a refund or exchange. If you want an exchange, let us know what item, size, etc you want.
- Send the package to the address given in the email you receive after contacting us.
- Write your Return Authorization Number on the outside of the package
- Insure the package and make sure you request tracking/delivery confirmation (if applicable). We cannot be held responsible for items that get lost or damaged during transit
- We guarantee your purchase to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, our axes come with an unconditional warranty, if you break it we will replace it.
- For Warranty or repair of leather products please submit requests to D’Alesio leather at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We understand the sentimental value of a tool that has served by your side for many years, and your hesitation to trade it out, so Where able, Iron Fox Axes can repair your product. Contact us to discuss a potential repair service.
- The sale of all limited edition products, or products that have been engraved, monogrammed, embossed, personalized, etc. are final and non-refundable.
We ship via UPS. All shipping rates are calculated live during checkout. Displayed rates include a $3.00 charge for handling, packaging and insurance. Shipping fees will be charged on warranty items sent in beyond 30 days from date of purchase. shipping on returns, repairs or exchanges are the responsibility of the customer unless specified otherwise. We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
All orders shipped within Arizona will be assessed a 6.3% state sales tax. Tax will be added in at checkout after the shipping address is confirmed.
The steel used in the axe head is a tool steel , not a stainless steel, IT CAN RUST IF NEGLECTED. We recommend wiping it down with light coat of oil at the end of each day after use or once a week if in storage. To rework the edge, use a whet stone or course grain emery cloth. Iron Fox Axes does not recommend the use of power tools with dry abrasives , excessive heat generated by using these sorts of tools could negatively affect the temper of the steel.
Wood handles come coated in a light wax film, however, that film is for shipping and storage and will wear off quickly with normal use. As part of regular monthly maintenance we recommend you apply a light coat of oil (such as linseed oil) after you check for cracks and splinters. Smooth with a fine grit sandpaper when necessary.
Fiberglass handles need no maintenance.
All of our leather is pretreated and sealed and will not require oiling under normal use for quite a long time. If the leather does begin to dry out use oil sparingly, excessive oil saturation will degrade the leather. You may oil the free swivel on our axe holsters, however, avoid getting oil into the friction swivel assembly on the drop out scabbards as it may alter the function of the swivel.